Sunday, December 7, 2008

First blog for my son "Nonoy"

Writing is one of my passion, but because i got so busy with family and work for the last twenty-six years, i wasn't able to find extra time to do some writings. Looking back, I remember having received an award as "Best in Formal Theme-Filipino" when I was in high school. I also remember making poems during college days, diaries and journals when something pops-up in my mind. I miss doing those things...

Now, I am still busy just like twenty-six years ago but the memory of my son "Francis Ryan" inspired me to write again. He died of cardiac arrest on August 12, 2007, 6:20am. DOA at DMMH, Atimonan, Quezon. Today, Dec. 6 is his birthday...Aside from prayers, I thought of writing a blog as my gift for him. Forty days after he died, I planned of making a blog but everytime I started writing, tears kept pouring down my face and I can't continue writing anymore. The pain that I've been through brought about by his lost kept coming back in my mind, so I stopped writing. Today is his 25th birthday and I think I am now ready to write something for him.

To you my son, wherever you are I know you are very happy and peaceful because with God's grace, you are now in the highest level where all the saints, angels and holy people gather to praise God. Happy Birthday "Nonoy"...you are my strength and inspiration...my son and my bestfriend...I love you so much and I will never forget you!

1 comment:

Steve R said...

What an inspiration! Thank you for your heartfelt words. I'm sure it was difficult, but you really do have a way with words. I look forward to reading more of your uplifting messages of joy. God Bless you and thank your for sharing His words through your story.