Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Memory Still Remains...

It is already one year and four months now that Francis is gone but his memory still remains in my heart and mind. A mother will always be a mother and he will always be my son. I miss him...everybody misses him...because he left so many good memories to remember...his expressive eyes, his captivating smile, his sensitivity with the feelings of other people, his unique way of making others happy, the sacrifices he made for his siblings, brotherly hugs and thoughtful text messages, his endearing words and encouraging advices, his songs...dances...jokes...laughters...theater acts...and a lot more! We couldn't forget him just like that! My world is not so wonderful without him but I know a much better place is enjoying his presence now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great sentimental post there. by the way im drey.
Im a member of PMT and just dropped by to visit your site. I thought you might be interested in trying out adgitize. It not only gives you additional site traffic but earn extra through page views and ad views. Matter of fact if you will sign up under my link http://www.adgitize.com/?affid=83 i'll give you $2 straight to your paypal acct. just email me at zedlav@pinoyfusion.com if you signed up so i can verify and send payment right away. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Onliners Club said...

Hello,

I was touched reading your blog. Im also a mother and I understand how it feels for a mother to be in your situation. I was almost in tears reading how he was gone and I know it really is a terrible event to loose somebody we love. I once lost a brother too so I know the pain of losing.

Anyway, I just saw your site in one of the the blogs from PMT and thought of dropping you a line. I add you also to my blog list. Take care always and Gob bless to you and your family.